The Victoria history of the county of Essex , 1903- 
The Victoria history of the county of Essex / [edited by H. Arthur Doubleday and William Page.
- Westminster [Constable] 1903- 
- Physical Description:
- v. : plates (part col.) ports., fold. maps, plans. 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 E7 V53 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vol. 1 edited by H. Arthur Doubleday and William Page; v. 2, by William Page and J. Horace Round; v. 3, by W. R. Powell; v. 4-6 by R. B. Push; v. 7-8 by W. R. Powell; v. 9 by Janet Cooper.
Vol. 2: Reprinted for the University of London Institute of Historical Research by William Dawson, Kent, 1977.
Vol. 3 includes index to vols 1-3.
Vols. 3-<9> have title: A history of the county of Essex.
Vols. 3-<9> have imprint: London, Published for the Institute of Historical Research by Oxford University Press.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Essex (England) -- Antiquities.Essex (England) -- Church history.Essex (England) -- Description and travel.Essex (England) -- History -- Bibliography.Essex (England) -- History.Industries -- England -- Essex.Natural history -- England -- Essex.