The Victoria history of the county of Essex , 1903- 
- The Victoria history of the county of Essex / [edited by H. Arthur Doubleday and William Page.
- Westminster [Constable] 1903- 
- Physical Description:
- v. : plates (part col.) ports., fold. maps, plans. 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 E7 V53 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vol. 1 edited by H. Arthur Doubleday and William Page; v. 2, by William Page and J. Horace Round; v. 3, by W. R. Powell; v. 4-6 by R. B. Push; v. 7-8 by W. R. Powell; v. 9 by Janet Cooper.
Vol. 2: Reprinted for the University of London Institute of Historical Research by William Dawson, Kent, 1977.
Vol. 3 includes index to vols 1-3.
Vols. 3-<9> have title: A history of the county of Essex.
Vols. 3-<9> have imprint: London, Published for the Institute of Historical Research by Oxford University Press.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Essex (England) -- Antiquities.Essex (England) -- Church history.Essex (England) -- Description and travel.Essex (England) -- History -- Bibliography.Essex (England) -- History.Industries -- England -- Essex.Natural history -- England -- Essex.