A familiar treatise on drawing, for youth : being an elementary introduction to the fine arts ... / by Charles Taylor ; illustrated by thirty three engravings.
- London : Printed for C. Taylor ..., 1815.
- Physical Description:
- 16 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC615 T38 1815Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Illustrations by Charles Taylor; after Bartolozzi, A. Brown, Cipriani, De Marteau, Gerard Lairesse, Le Brun, Le Clerc, Mortimer, Paye, Poussin, Henry Singleton, Van Dyck.
Printed by G. Brimmer, Strand Lane.
- Subject Terms:
- Brimmer, G. -- Printer.Drawing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Drawing -- Technique.Taylor, C. (Charles), -- Publisher.
- Drawing books.
Soft-ground etchings -- 1815.
Engravings -- 1815.
YCBA Collections Search
Taylor, C. (Charles), 1756-1823, A familiar treatise on drawing, for youth , 1815
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.