Slater's royal national and commercial directory and topography of the counties of Gloucestershire, Monmouthshire and North and South Wales : an a classified directory of the town of Liverpool, comprising classified lists of the nobility, gentry and clergy, merchants, bankers, professional gentlemen, manufacturers and traders in the above counties, with historical sketches of each county, town and village ; The City of Bristol has in addition an alphabetical directory ; an account of every mode of transit for passengers and merchandise by rail, road and water ; the postal regulations of each place and a variety of miscellaneous information ; the bankers of the United Kingdom with their branches are appended to the directory ...
- London : Isaac Slater, 1858-59.
- Physical Description:
- 1 v. (various pagings) : maps ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryHF5158 S52 1859 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "The work is embellished with beautiful county maps and a large sheet map of Wales upon which is conspicuously laid down every railway line."
- Subject Terms:
- England -- Directories.Wales -- Directories.
YCBA Collections Search
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Slater's royal national and commercial directory and topography of the counties of Gloucestershire, Monmouthshire and North and South Wales , 1858-59