A political and satirical history of the years 1756 and 1757 : in a series of seventy-five humourous and entertaining prints : containing all the most remarkable transactions, characters and caricaturas of those two memorable years : to which is annexed, an explanatory account or key to every print, which renders the whole full and significant.
- London : Printed for E. Morris, near St. Paul's, [1758?]
- Physical Description:
- 15,  p., 75 leaves of plates : ill. ; 14 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC1473 .P65 1758Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Contains reduced copies of large plates, as well as small original designs.
Plates published by Edwards and Darly.
Date of publication from ESTC.
English short title catalogue, T43943
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in full calf.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- History -- George II, 1727-1760.Great Britain -- History -- Humor -- Early works to 1800.Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1727-1760.Rebuses -- Specimens -- Early works to 1800.
YCBA Collections Search
A political and satirical history of the years 1756 and 1757 , [1758?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.