Poole's London annual repository, and ladies useful companion for 1851.
- Additional Title(s):
London annual repository, and ladies useful companion for 1851.
- London : R. & A. Suttaby, 
- Physical Description:
- 142 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 13 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsAY13 .P77 1850Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Engravings by J. Brain, H. Adlard, and George Baxter; after W. Havell and J. Marchant. Frontispiece is a Baxter print.
Printed by C. Whittingham, Chiswick.
Title page is engraved.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary flap binding; rebacked. Includes sparse notes in ms. Cased with Carnan's ladies complete pocket book for 1851 (London: R. & A. Suttaby, ) and Scripture pocket-book for 1849 (London: Religious Tract Society, ).
- Subject Terms:
- Almanacs, English.C. Whittingham -- Printer.R. & A. Suttaby -- Publisher.
- Baxter prints -- 1850.
Steel engravings -- 1850.
YCBA Collections Search
Poole's London annual repository, and ladies useful companion for 1851, 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.