Principles and practice of harmonious colouring : in oil, water, and photographic colours : especially as applied to photographs on canvas, paper, glass, silver plate, etc. / by an artist-photographer.
- Fourteenth edition.
- London : James Newman, 1886.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 115, 15, 35, 15 p. : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTR485 P75 1886Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: Cover title: Harmonious colouring as applied to photographs.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound with: Newman, manufacturer of photographic colors, varnishes, brushes &c.
Printed by G. Witt, Printer, Earl's Court, Cranbourn Street, London.
- Subject Terms:
- Newman, James -- Publisher.Painting -- Technique.Photographs -- Coloring.Witt, G. -- Printer.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.