Ottocento : romanticism and revolution in 19th-century Italian painting / Roberta J.M. Olson ; essays by Piero Dini ... [et al.]. ; entries and biographies by Virginia Bertone ... [et al.].
- New York, NY : American Federation of Arts ; c1992.
Florence, Italy : Centro Di Della Edifimi srl, c1992.
- Physical Description:
- 292 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryND617.5 R6 O48 1992 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- "Exhibition tour, the Walters Art Gallery, Baltimore--November 14, 1992-January 2, 1993 ; Worcester Art Museum, Worcester--January 16-February 27, 1993 ; the Frick Art Museum, Pittsburgh--March 13-April 25, 1993."
Includes bibliographical references (p.282-289) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Painting, Italian -- 19th century.Painting, Italian.Revolutions in art.Romanticism in art -- Italy.
YCBA Collections Search
Olson, Roberta J. M, Ottocento , c1992