Ottocento : romanticism and revolution in 19th-century Italian painting / Roberta J.M. Olson ; essays by Piero Dini ... [et al.]. ; entries and biographies by Virginia Bertone ... [et al.].
- New York, NY : American Federation of Arts ; c1992.
Florence, Italy : Centro Di Della Edifimi srl, c1992.
- Physical Description:
- 292 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryND617.5 R6 O48 1992 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Exhibition tour, the Walters Art Gallery, Baltimore--November 14, 1992-January 2, 1993 ; Worcester Art Museum, Worcester--January 16-February 27, 1993 ; the Frick Art Museum, Pittsburgh--March 13-April 25, 1993."
Includes bibliographical references (p.282-289) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Painting, Italian -- 19th century.Painting, Italian.Revolutions in art.Romanticism in art -- Italy.
YCBA Collections Search
Olson, Roberta J. M, Ottocento , c1992