The river Clyde and the Clyde burghs: the city of Glasgow and its old relations with Rutherglen, Renfrew, Paisley, Dumbarton, Port-Glasgow, Greenock, Rothesay and Irvine. By the late Sir James D. Marwick, LL.D. With a memoir.
- Glasgow, J. Maclehose & sons, 1909.
- Physical Description:
- liv p., 1 l., 254 p. front. (port.) 36 pl., 3 fold. maps, 12 plans (5 fold.) 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA880 C6 M37 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Edited, after the author's death, by R. Renwick; Memoir (p. [xvii]-liv) by John Gray M'Kendrick.
- Subject Terms:
- Clyde River (Scotland)Glasgow (Scotland) -- History.Scotland -- Commerce -- History.Scotland -- History.
YCBA Collections Search
Marwick, James D. (James David), Sir, 1826-1908, The river Clyde and the Clyde burghs, 1909