The river Clyde and the Clyde burghs: the city of Glasgow and its old relations with Rutherglen, Renfrew, Paisley, Dumbarton, Port-Glasgow, Greenock, Rothesay and Irvine. By the late Sir James D. Marwick, LL.D. With a memoir.
- Glasgow, J. Maclehose & sons, 1909.
- Physical Description:
- liv p., 1 l., 254 p. front. (port.) 36 pl., 3 fold. maps, 12 plans (5 fold.) 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA880 C6 M37 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Edited, after the author's death, by R. Renwick; Memoir (p. [xvii]-liv) by John Gray M'Kendrick.
- Subject Terms:
- Clyde River (Scotland)Glasgow (Scotland) -- History.Scotland -- Commerce -- History.Scotland -- History.
YCBA Collections Search
Marwick, James D. (James David), Sir, 1826-1908, The river Clyde and the Clyde burghs, 1909