Original treatises on the arts of painting, by Mary P. Merrifield. With a new introd. and glossary by S.M. Alexander.500::"Unabridged and unaltered republication of the work originally published ... in 1849 [under title: Original treatises dating from the XIIth to XVIIIth centuries on the arts of painting ...]"
- New York, Dover Publications, 
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. (cccxii, 918 p.) 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryND25 M47 1967 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Original treatises in English, Latin, French and Italian.
- Subject Terms:
- Painting -- Technique.Painting.
YCBA Collections Search
Merrifield, Mary P. (Mary Philadelphia), 1804 or 5-1889, Original treatises on the arts of painting,,