Menz, Christopher, 1958-, Colonial Biedermeier and German art in South Australia during the 19th century , c1992
Colonial Biedermeier and German art in South Australia during the 19th century / Christopher Menz.
- Adelaide : Art Gallery Board of South Australia, c1992.
- Physical Description:
- 30 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryN7400.15 M45 1992 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- "Colonial Biedermeier and German art in South Australia during the 19th century was published by the Art Gallery Board of South Austrlia on the occasion of the exhibition at the Art Gallery of South Australia, Friday 25 September 1992-Sunday 25 Januray 1993"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 20).
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Australian -- German influences -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- 19th century -- South Australia -- Exhibitions.Biedermeier (Art) -- South Australia -- Exhibitions.Decoration and ornament -- South Australia -- Exhibitions.