John Ruskin and the Victorian eye , 1993
John Ruskin and the Victorian eye / with essays by Susan P. Casteras ... [et al.].
- New York : Harry N. Abrams ; 1993.
Phoenix : Phoenix Art Museum, 1993.
- Physical Description:
- 223 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryN7483 R8 J64 1993 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- "Publication commemorating the exhibition 'The art of seeing: John Ruskin and the Victorian eye,' organized by the Phoenix Art Museum and presented at Phoenix and at the Indianapolis Museum of Art in 1993"--T.p.verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p.214-216) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art criticism -- England -- History -- 19th century.Perception.Ruskin, John, 1819-1900 -- Criticism and interpretation.