Leech, Joseph, The church-goer;, 1845
- The church-goer; being a series of Sunday visits to the various churches of Bristol.
- Bristol [England] Light and Ridler, 1845.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 219 p. illus. 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsBR765 B7 L44 (LC)Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Dedication signed: The Church-goer.
Printed by J. Leech, Bristol Times Office, Broad Street
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in blind- and gold-stamped purple publishers cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Church buildings -- England -- Bristol.Great Britain -- Church history -- 19th century.Leech, J[oseph] -- Printer.Light and Ridler -- Publisher.
- Wood engravings -- 1845.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.