Principles of perspective : with a sketch of some Irish antiquities : and a few thoughts on rustic embellishment and the picturesque : as connected, and contrasted, with each other.
- Shrewsbury : Printed by W. Eddowes, Corn-Market, 1812.
- Physical Description:
- , 24-30 pages, , 9 leaves of plates : illustrations ; 26 x 40 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2017 18Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound in later (?) black quarter leather and marbled boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- Study and teaching.Drawing -- Technique.Ireland -- Antiquities -- Pictorial works.Perspective -- Technique.
- Drawing books.
Etchings -- 1812.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.