A short description of the parish church of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Guildford, in the county of Surrey / by Henry Prosser.
- Guildford : Printed by J. Lucy, High Street, 1836.
- Physical Description:
-  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 38 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsBX5195.G85 S78 1836+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Lithographs drawn on stone by Henry Prosser. Printed by Day & Haghe and C. Hullmandel.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's printed boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Church architecture -- England -- Guildford.Day & Haghe -- Printer.Guildford (England) -- History.Hullmandel, C. -- Printer.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1836.Lucy, J. -- Printer.St. Mary's Church (Guildford, England)St. Mary's Church (Guildford, England) -- History.
- Contents of plates: The North Porch, St. Mary's Church, Guildford
- St. Mary's Church. Guildford, Surrey
- A chapel in St. Mary's Church, Guildford
- In the Vestry Room of St. Mary's Church, Guildford, Surrey
- The Confessional in St. Mary's Church, Guildford
- The Chancel in St. Mary's Church, Guildford, Surrey.