IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Hedgeland, John Pike, 1791-1873, A description, accompanied by sixteen coloured plates, of the splendid decorations recently made to the Church of St. Neot, in Cornwall , MDCCCXXX 
A description, accompanied by sixteen coloured plates, of the splendid decorations recently made to the Church of St. Neot, in Cornwall : at the sole expense of the Reverend Richard Gerveys Grylls / by J.P. Hedgeland ; to which are prefixed, some collections and translations respecting St. Neot, and the former state of his church, by Davies Gilbert, M.A., P.R.S., F.A.S.
- Additional Title(s):
St. Neot's Church
- London : Printed for J.P. Hedgeland, 16, Claremont Place, Brunswick Square, MDCCCXXX 
- Physical Description:
- , 67,  p., XVI leaves of plates : ill. ; 32 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK5344.C6 H43 1830+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Printed by William Clowes, Stamford-Street, London
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary black cloth with leather title label; rebacked in black morocco, with morocco corners. Inscribed: To John Bennett Esq. with kind regards from his old friend JPH [John Pike Hedgeland]. Imprint address corrected in ms.: "2 Grove Place, Lisson Grove."
- Subject Terms:
- Bennett, John -- Pres. insc. from John Pike HedgelandChurch architecture -- England.Church decoration and ornament -- England.Clowes, William -- PrinterGlass painting and staining -- England.Hedgeland, J.P. -- PublisherHedgeland, John Pike -- Pres. insc. to John BennettSt. Neot Church (Cornwall, England) -- Pictorial works.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1830
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.