Saint-John Perse, 1887-1975, Winds,, 
Winds, by St.-John Perse [pseud.]
- Bilingual ed. Translation by Hugh Chisholm.
- [New York] Pantheon Books 
- Physical Description:
- 252 p. 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryFounder''s RoomAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BEIN 2015 +274: Dust jacket. Presentation inscription from St. John Perse to James Laughlin, Washington, 1953.
- Subject Terms:
- Laughlin, James, 1914-1997 -- Presentation inscription from Saint-John Perse.Pearson, Norman Holmes, 1909-1975 -- Presentation inscription from Aléxis Saint-Léger Léger, 1953.Saint-John Perse, 1887-1975 -- Presentation inscription to J. Laughlin.Saint-John Perse, 1887-1975 -- Presentation inscription to N.H. Pearson, 1953.
- Vents, chant 1-4.
- Winds, canto 1-4.
- Commentary: A poem by St.-John Perse. By P. Claudel. The most proudly free, by G. Picon. A poetry marked by scansion, by A. Béguin. St.-John Perse and poetic amiguity, by G. Bounoure.
- Bibliography (p. -252)