Visions of Venice : watercolours and drawings from Turner to Procktor / edited and catalogued by Timothy Wilcox ; introductions, John Christian, J G Links, Timothy Wilcox.
- London : Bankside Gallery, 1990.
- Physical Description:
- 96 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryN8214.5 I8 V57 1990 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- "The idea for the exhibition belongs to the Bankside Gallery director, Michael Spender ... [whose] book of the same title accompanies the contemporary section of the exhibition ..."--P. 7.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 96) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing, British -- Exhibitions.Venice (Italy) in art -- Exhibitions.Watercolor painting, British -- Exhibitions.Watercolorists -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Visions of Venice , 1990