[Historia mvndi: or, Mercator's Atlas. Containing his cosmographicall description of the fabricke and figure of the world. Lately rectified in divers places, as also beautified and enlarged with new mappes and tables; by the studious industry of Ivdocvs Hondy. Englished by W.S. ...
- London, Printed by T. Cotes, for M. Sparke and S. Cartwright, 1635]
- Physical Description:
- 10 p.l., 56 (i.e. 58), , 930 (i.e. 924),  p. incl. illus., 2 maps. 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsMaps/Atlases 1273Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BEIN 1977 +256: Imperfect: t.-p. wanting; title supplied by other copy in this library; all but 6 l. or preliminary matter wanting; p. 5-6 and 927-928 (3d count) wanting.
Signatures: A⁶ a⁴ B-E⁶ F⁵ A¹ B-Ll⁶ Mm³ N-Z⁶ Aaa-Iiii⁶ Kkkk⁵ Llll-Nnnn⁴ Oooo².
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640, 17824
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary calf; rebacked.
- Subject Terms:
- Atlases, British -- Early works to 1800.Geography -- Early works to 1800.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.