IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Normand, Charles Pierre Joseph, 1765-1840, A new parallel of the orders of architecture , MDCCCXXIX 
A new parallel of the orders of architecture : according to the Greeks and Romans, and modern architects / with the original plates, drawn and engraved by Charles Normand, architect, and member of the French Academy at Rome ; with the text translated, and two additional plates, by Augustus Pugin, architect.
- London : Published by A. Pugin, at his office, 105, Great Russell Street : may also be had at Taylor's Architectural Library, Holborn : and at Priestley and Weale's High Street, Bloomsbury, MDCCCXXIX 
London : J. Moyes, Took's Court, Chancery Lane
- Physical Description:
- viii, 50 pages, , LXIV plates : illustrations ; 46 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2017 20Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Engravings by Charles Normand, John Le Keux, and George Gladwin; after Charles Normand and Francis Arundal.
Printer's statement from verso of half-title.
British Architectural Library. Early printed books, 1478-1840, 2316
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary black half leather and blue marbled boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Orders.Architecture -- Orders.
- Engravings -- 1829.
Etchings -- 1829.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.