Brayley, E. W. (Edward Wedlake), 1773-1854, A series of views in Islington and Pentonville , 1819
- A series of views in Islington and Pentonville : from original drawings, made in the year 1818 / by Augustus Pugin ; with a description of each subject, by Edward Wedlake Brayley.
- London : Published for the proprietor, A. Pugin, 34, Store-Street, Bedford-Square; and published by R. Ackermann, at the Repository of Arts, 101, Strand. Printed by L. Harrison, 373, Strand, 1819.
- Physical Description:
- , 21,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA683 P84 1819+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound in original brown paper covered boards. Inscribed: Presented to Mr. Henry Mackenzie by his friend. Augs. Pugin.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann, R. -- Publisher.Architecture -- England -- London.Clerkenwell (London, England) -- Pictorial works.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1819.Harrison, L. -- Printer.Islington (London, England) -- Pictorial works.London (England) -- Pictorial works.Mackenzie, Henry -- Presentation inscription from Augs. Pugin.Pugin, Augs. -- Presentation inscription to Henry Mackenzie.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.