The traveller's hand-book for Gibraltar : with observations on the surrounding country / by an Old inhabitant.
- London : Cowie, Jolland, and Co. ..., 1844.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 118 p.,  leaves of plates : ill., map ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDP302 G35 O54 1844Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printed by J. Haddon, Printer, Castle Street, Finsbury.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in gold-stamped green publishers cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Cowie, Jolland, and Co. -- Publisher.Gibraltar -- Description and travel.Haddon, J. -- Printer.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1844.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.