Coronation number : Queen Elizabeth II / edited by Bruce Ingram ; with 16 coloured plates and 594 portraits and illustrations in photogravure; together with articles dealing with every aspect of their coronation of Our Gracious Queen, the story of her life, and that of her consort, H. R. H. the Duke of Edinburgh.
- Additional Title(s):
Illustrated London news.
- London : Illustrated London News & Sketch, ltd., 1953.
- Physical Description:
- 68 pages : illustrations ; 37 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2015 1f Copy 1Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David W.P. JewittAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2015 1f Copy 2Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David W.P. JewittAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title: The Illustrated London news. EIIR. Coronation 1953.
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
BEIN 1977 +398: Original wrappers.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound 1 in original wrappers.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound 2 in original wrappers. Has laid in: [group portrait] Official U.S. Navy photograph. Office of public relations. Twelfth naval district.
- Subject Terms:
- Coronations -- Great Britain.Elizabeth II, Queen of Great Britain, 1926- -- Coronation.
- The crown and commonwealth / by Sir Carleton Allen
- The ritual and significance of the coronation / by A.C. Don
- The royal ornaments and their meaning : a description of the regalia and the robes used at previous coronations / by Martin R. Holmes
- The history of the speaker's coach and notes on the state coach / by Adrian Brookholding Jones
- Elizabeth our Queen : a record of the life of H.M. Queen Elizabeth II / by Sir Charles Petrie
- Consort of our Queen : H.R.H. the Duke of Edinburgh.