IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Pugin, Augustus Welby Northmore, 1812-1852, The present state of ecclesiastical architecture in England , 1843
The present state of ecclesiastical architecture in England / by A. Welby Pugin ; ... with thirty-six illustrations.
- London : Charles Dolman, 1843.
- Physical Description:
- 158 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA5461 P9 1843Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound in blind- stamped brown publishers binding.
MUDD WB 22880: Poor condition.
Republished from the Dublin review, No. XX, May 1841 and No. XXIII, February 1842.
Printed by Richards, St. Martin's Lane.
Words noted in the "Errata" of the other edition of 1843 are corrected in this edition.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Great Britain.Church architecture -- Great Britain.Church buildings -- Great Britain.Dolman, Charles -- Publisher.Etching -- Specimens -- 1843.Richards -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.