Notes on the reply of the Rev. Alfred Barry to the "infatuated statements" made by E.W. Pugin on the houses of parliament / by E. Welby Pugin.
- Second edition : revised and enlarged.
- London : Longmans, Green, 1868.
- Physical Description:
- 29 p. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA4415 G7 P83 1867Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC:: Bound with the: Who was the art-architect of the Houses of Parliament? / by Edward Welby Pugin. London, 1867.
Printed at the 'Kent Coast Times' office, Ramsgate.
- Subject Terms:
- Barry, Alfred, 1826-1910.Barry, Charles, Sir, 1795-1860.Kent Coast Time -- Printer.Longmans, Green -- Publisher.Public buildings -- Great Britain.Pugin, Augustus Welby Northmore, 1812-1852.Westminster Palace (London, England)
YCBA Collections Search
Pugin, Edward Welby, 1834-1875, Notes on the reply of the Rev. Alfred Barry to the "infatuated statements" made by E.W. Pugin on the houses of parliament , 1868
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.