Who was the art architect of the Houses of Parliament? : a statement of facts founded on the letters of Sir Charles Barry and the diaries of Augustus Welby Pugin / by E. Welby Pugin.
- London : Longmans, Green, 1867.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 120 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA4415 G7 P83 1867 Copy 1Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA967 P36 1857 Copy 2Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printed by E. Bligh, Hardres street.
British Art Center copy has two copies. Copy 1 is bound with: Designs for the new palace of justice / by E. Welby Pugin. Ramsgate, 1867 and Notes on the reply of the late Alfred Barry / E. Welby Pugin. Second edition. London, 1868. Copy 2 is bound with: [Pamphlets on architecture. 1857-1874].
- Subject Terms:
- Barry, Charles, Sir, 1795-1860.Bligh, E. -- Printer.Longmans, Green -- Publisher.Photography.Public buildings -- Great Britain.Pugin, Augustus Welby Northmore, 1812-1852.Westminster Palace (London, England)
YCBA Collections Search
Pugin, Edward Welby, 1834-1875, Who was the art architect of the Houses of Parliament? , 1867
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.