Punch's pocketbook for 1855 , 1854
- Punch's pocketbook for 1855 : containing ruled pages for cash accounts and memoranda for every day in the year : an almanack : and a variety of useful business information : the illustrations by John Leech and John Tenniel.
- London : Punch Office, 1854.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsAY756 P86 1854Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by Bradbury & Evans, Whitefriars.
- Subject Terms:
- Almanacs, English.Bradbury & Evans -- Publisher.Etching -- Specimens -- 1854.Etching, Colored -- Specimens -- 1854.Punch Office -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.