Architecture & the environment , c1993
Architecture & the environment : HRH the Prince of Wales and The earth in balance.
- London : Academy Editions, c1993.
- Physical Description:
- 96 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryGF75 A73 1993 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes material from HRH The Prince of Wales' television program The Earth in Balance.
"Architectural Design Profile 101 is published as part of Architectural Design Vol. 63 1-2/1993"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture and society.Charles, Prince of Wales, 1948-Conservation of natural resources.Human ecology -- Public opinion.Nature -- Effect of human beings on.