Hibberd, Shirley, 1825-1890, The fern garden, how to make, keep, and enjoy it, or, Fern culture made easy , 1869
- The fern garden, how to make, keep, and enjoy it, or, Fern culture made easy / by Shirley Hibberd ; illustrated with eight coloured plates and forty wood engravings.
- London : Groombridge and sons, 1869.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 148,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSB429 H53 1869Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound in gold- and black-stamped green publishers cloth.
BAC: Publishers advertisments:  p. at end.
Printed by J.E. Adlard, Bartholomew Close.
BM (compact edition) v.12 537
- Subject Terms:
- Adlard, J.E. -- Printer.Botany -- Great Britain.Ferns.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Groombridge and Sons -- Publisher.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1869.Natural history -- Great Britain.Plants -- Collection and preservation.
- Chromolithographs -- 1869.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.