The splendid procession of Queen Victoria to her coronation, on the 28th of June, 1838, 
- The splendid procession of Queen Victoria to her coronation, on the 28th of June, 1838 [graphic] : displaying every portion of the Royal Cortege, on the memorable occasion, as well as the whole line of streets, with their numerous decorations, from the Duke of York's Pillar to Her Majesty's entrance at Westminster Abbey.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Coronation procession
- [London] : Relfe and Fletcher, 17, Cornhill, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 print on 5 joined sheets : hand-colored lithograph ; sheets end-to-end 9 x 326 cm, accordion folded to 9 x 15 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA112 .S65 1838 Copy 2Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA112 .S65 1838 Copy 1Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Title page on front paste-down.
Cover title: Coronation procession.
Captions along the bottom edge identify individuals in the procession.
Abbey, J.R. Life, 540
BAC: British Art Center has two copies. Copy 1 is the Abbey copy. In publisher's original gilt-stamped blue cloth. Copy 2 is similarly bound.
- Subject Terms:
- Coronations -- England -- London -- Pictorial works.Processions -- England -- Pictorial works.Victoria, Queen of Great Britain, 1819-1901 -- Coronation -- Pictorial works.
- Panoramas -- England -- London.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1838.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.