Partington, Charles Frederick, d. 1857?, National history and views of London and its environs;, 1834-35
- National history and views of London and its environs; embracing their antiquities, modern improvements, &c., &c., from original drawings by eminent artists. Edited by C.F. Partington ...
- London, Black, Young, and Young, 1834-35.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. fronts., plates. 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA683 P3 1834Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Vol. 2 has imprint: London: Simpkin & Marshall [, etc., etc.], 1834
Added engraved title-pages.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- England -- London.London (England) -- Pictorial works.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.