IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Partington, Charles Frederick, d. 1857?, National history and views of London and its environs;, 1834-35
National history and views of London and its environs; embracing their antiquities, modern improvements, &c., &c., from original drawings by eminent artists. Edited by C.F. Partington ...
- London, Black, Young, and Young, 1834-35.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. fronts., plates. 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA683 P3 1834View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Vol. 2 has imprint: London: Simpkin & Marshall [, etc., etc.], 1834
Added engraved title-pages.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- England -- London.London (England) -- Pictorial works.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.