Reports and memorials of the commissioners for executing the several Acts for improvement of streets and places near to Westminster Hall and the two Houses of Parliament , 
- Reports and memorials of the commissioners for executing the several Acts for improvement of streets and places near to Westminster Hall and the two Houses of Parliament : to the Lord Commissioners of His Majesty's treasury : and reports by select committees of the Houses of Lords and Commons thereupon.
- [London] : [s.n]., 
- Physical Description:
- 123 p.,  folded leaf of plates : maps ; 34 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA687.W53 R47 1810+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Also concerning the claims, valuations, and payments for premises taken over by the Government for improvements.
With a map of Westminster engraved by James Basire.
"Ordered to be printed, 19th February 1810".
BAC: British Art Center copy bound later half calf and marbled boards. The first item in a volume of nine publications (1810-1827), bound together, conerning proposals and plans for the improvement of the city of Westminster.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving, Colored -- Specimens -- 1810.London (England) -- Buildings, structures, etc.Westminster (London, England) -- Buildings, structures, etc.Westminster Palace (London, England)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.