IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Rhodes, Ebenezer, 1762-1839, Yorkshire scenery, or, Excursions in Yorkshire , MDCCCXXVI 
Yorkshire scenery, or, Excursions in Yorkshire : with delineations of some of the most interesting objects / engraved by G. Cooke, Esq. and other eminent artists, from drawings made for the purpose, by T.C. Hofland, Esq., W. Cowen, R. Thompson, &c., &c. ; by E. Rhodes, author of "Peak Scenery, or Excursions in Derbyshire.".
- Additional Title(s):
Excursions in Yorkshire
- London : Printed for the author, and published by Longman, Rees, Orme, Brown, and Green, Paternoster-Row; and E. Rhodes, Sheffield, MDCCCXXVI 
- Physical Description:
- viii, 167 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670.Y6 R46 1826+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Half title: Yorkshire scenery. Part I.
Etchings by J.C. Allen, George Cooke, W. Cowen and W. Radclyffe; after Wiliam Cowen, T.C. Hofland, E. Smith, and R. Thompson.
Printed by W. Wilson, 57 Skinner-Street, London.
No more published.
BAC: British Art Center copy with armorial bookplate of James Ackers.  p. of publisher's advertisement for London and its vicinity by George Cook at front not included in pagination.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackers, J. -- Bookplate.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1826.Longman, Rees, Orme, Brown, and Green -- Publisher.Rhodes, E. -- Publisher.Sheffield -- Imprints -- Specimens -- 1826.Yorkshire (England) -- Description and travel.Yorkshire (England) -- History.
- Armorial bookplates (Provenance)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.