Richardson, T. M. (Thomas Miles), 1784-1848, [Etchings of antiquities in Newcastle upon Tyne], 1826?]
[Etchings of antiquities in Newcastle upon Tyne].
- [Newcastle : s.n., 1826?]
- Physical Description:
-  leaves of plates : all ill. ; 24 x 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.N6 R53 1826+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Etchings by T.M. Richardson, Moses Aaron Richardson, George Richardson, and William Collard, after T.M. Richardson
Lithographs by T.M. Richardson and M. Lambert.
The date a view was taken is sometimes given in the credit-line or caption. Dates range from 1818 to 1826.
Paper in British Art Center copy is watermarked 1826.
An edition was published in 1827 by M.A. Richardson, Newcastle, with 51 plates. Cf. British Architectural Library.
British Architectural Library. Early printed books, 1478-1840, 2762
BAC: British Art Center copy lacks ttitle page. Contains 28 plates in early impressions. Bound in marbled boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- England -- Newcastle upon Tyne -- Pictorial works.Etching -- Specimens -- 1826.Landscape -- England -- Newcastle upon Tyne -- Pictorial works.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1826.Newcastle upon Tyne (England) -- Antiquities -- Pictorial works.Newcastle upon Tyne (England) -- Buildings, structures, etc. -- Pictorial works.Newcastle upon Tyne (England) -- Pictorial works.
- Remains of the Hospital of St. Mary Magdalen, Newcastle
- Remains of Nevil Tower, Newcastle
- Herber Tower, Newcastle
- Fickete Tower Newcastle
- Westmoreland Place, Newcastle
- Tower & Pant. High Friar Street. Newcastle
- New Gate, Newcastle ; from the North East
- New Gate. Newcastle. South Front
- Andrew Tower, Newcastle
- Tower on the Old Bridge, Newcastle
- St. James's Chapel, Blacket Street, Newcastle
- Entrance to the Royal Free Grammar School, Specal, Newcastle
- New Gate, Newcastle, North Front
- Vicarage House, Newcastle
- St. Thomas Chapel, Sand Hill, Newcastle
- Bartrame Nonbowcher Tower, Newcastle
- Trinity House, Newcastle
- West Spital Tower, Newcastle
- Castle in Newcastle
- In the castle at Newcastle
- Maison de Dieu, Sandhill Newcastle
- Corner Tower Newcastle
- Pink Tower, Newcastle
- Old House, Low Friar Street, Newcastle
- Carliol Tower, Newcastle
- Interior of Brunswick Place Chapel, Newcastle
- Pilgrim Street Gate, Newcastle, North Front
- Plummer Tower, Newcastle.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.