Numismata Londinensia. Medals struck by the Corporation of London to commemorate important municipal events 1831 to 1893 / With descriptive notices by Charles Welch. Prepared by authority of the Corporation of London, under the direction of the Library Committee.
- London : [Blades, East and Blades], 1894.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 169 p. : XIV plates. ; 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryCJ6117 L6 W45 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- MUDD,NUM Zn65 1 1894: New and important work on city of London medals. Numismata Londinensia.  p. 22 cm. [London : Messrs. Spink & Son, November, 1894] (Publisher's advance notice of the issuing of this title.)
- Subject Terms:
- Medals -- England -- London.
YCBA Collections Search
Welch, Charles, 1848-1924, Numismata Londinensia, 1894