Taylor, Basil, Artists of the Victorian age, 1974
Artists of the Victorian age.
- London : British Broadcasting Corporation, 1974.
- Physical Description:
- 56 p. illus. (some col.), ports. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6767 T39 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Published to accompany a series of six BBC radio broadcasts.
Bibliography: p. 16.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Great Britain.Art, Victorian -- Great Britain.Artists -- Great Britain.