Fifty-six engravings illustrative of Italy : a poem / by Samuel Rogers.
- London : Jennings and Chaplin, 
- Physical Description:
-  p., 57 leaves of plates : ill. ; 37 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5235 .I7 1830+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Steel engravings by Daniel Allen, William Bernard Cooke, Samuel Davenport, William Finden, Edward Goodall, William Humphrys, Henry LeKeux, Frederick Christian Lewis, John Pye, John Henry Robinson, Charles Rolls, William Raymond Smith, and Robert Wallis; after Robert Batty, John Flaxman, Samuel Prout, Thomas Stothard, Titian, J.M.W. Turner, and Giorgio Vasari.
Printed by Thomas Davison, Whitefriars, London.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in gilt-tooled crushed brown morocco, by Riviere & Son.
- Subject Terms:
- Davison, Thomas -- Printer.Italy -- Pictorial works.Jennings and Chaplin -- Publisher.Riviere & Son -- Bookbinder.Rogers, Samuel, 1763-1855. Italy -- Illustrations.Steel engraving -- Specimens -- 1830.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.