An account of the painted chamber in the royal palace at Westminster / by John Gage Rokewode, esq. Dir. S.A.
- [London] : [Society of Antiquaries], 1842.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 37,  pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations (some color) ; 55 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2017 25View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Preface dated and signed: W.T., Temple, Dec. 1842.
Engravings by James Basire and G.F. Storm; after Frederick Mackenzie and C.A. Stothard.
Taken from vol. 6 of: Vetusta monumenta.
Plates are numbered XXVI-XXXIX.
Last page is blank.
Includes bibliographical references.
Abbey, J.R. Life in England in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 69
- Subject Terms:
- Gage, John, 1786-1842.Great Britain -- Antiquities.Palaces -- Great Britain.Public buildings -- England -- London -- History.Westminster Palace (London, England)
- Engravings -- 1842.
Engravings -- Hand-colored -- 1842.
YCBA Collections Search
Gage, John, 1786-1842, An account of the painted chamber in the royal palace at Westminster , 1842
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.