On seats and saddles : bits and bitting and the prevention and cure of restiveness in horses / by Francis Dwyer ; Major of Hussars in the Imperial Austrian Service.
- Additional Title(s):
Dwyer's horse book: seats & saddles, bits & biting, etc.
- Philadelphia : J.B. Lippincott & Co., 1869.
Philadelphia : Lippincott's Press
- Physical Description:
- 255,  pages, VII leaves of plates : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSF309 .D89 1869Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- With wood-engraved illustrations.
Includes publisher's advertisements,  pages at end.
Printer's statement from title page verso.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original green cloth, stamped in black and gold. Owner's ink stamp: W.M. Titus.
- Subject Terms:
- Horsemanship.Horses -- Training.Titus, W. M. -- Stamp.
- Wood engravings -- 1869.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.