Ross, Thomas, active 1840-1862, Ross's views of Hastings & St. Leonards, [1830?]
- Ross's views of Hastings & St. Leonards.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Ross's views of Hastings and St. Leonards.
Views of Hastings & St. Leonards
Views of Hastings and St. Leonards
- [London] : [s.n.], [1830?]
- Physical Description:
-  leaves of plates : chiefly ill. ; 39 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.H35 R67 1830+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Lithography by Robert Martin, Dean & Munday, and James Henry Lynch; after Thomas Ross.
Date of publication from Abbey.
Abbey, J.R. Scenery, 164
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. Bound in original blue-green card wrappers, with publisher's printed cover label.
- Entrance to Hastings, from the London Road -- Marine Parade, Hastings -- St Leonard's, from the Pleasure Gardens -- Marina, St. Leonards -- Winchelsea -- Hastings Castle -- Hastings from the White Rock -- All Saints Church, Hastings -- The Lovers Seat, near Hastings.
- Subject Terms:
- Hastings (England) -- Pictorial works.St. Leonards (East Sussex, England) -- Pictorial works.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1830.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.