Ross's views of Hastings & St. Leonards.
- Additional Title(s):
Ross's views of Hastings and St. Leonards.
Views of Hastings & St. Leonards
Views of Hastings and St. Leonards
- [London] : [s.n.], [1830?]
- Physical Description:
-  leaves of plates : chiefly ill. ; 39 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.H35 R67 1830+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Lithography by Robert Martin, Dean & Munday, and James Henry Lynch; after Thomas Ross.
Date of publication from Abbey.
Abbey, J.R. Scenery of Great Britain and Ireland in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 164
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. Bound in original blue-green card wrappers, with publisher's printed cover label.
- Subject Terms:
- Hastings (England) -- Pictorial works.St. Leonards (East Sussex, England) -- Pictorial works.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1830.
- Entrance to Hastings, from the London Road
- Marine Parade, Hastings
- St Leonard's, from the Pleasure Gardens
- Marina, St. Leonards
- Hastings Castle
- Hastings from the White Rock
- All Saints Church, Hastings
- The Lovers Seat, near Hastings.