Notes on a yacht voyage to Hardanger Fjord and the adjacent estuaries / by a Yachting dabbler ; with numerous illustrations.
- London : Longman, Brown, Green, and Longman, 
- Physical Description:
- , xxvii, , 105,  p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDL417 .R84 1850Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy.
BAC: Binders ticket reads: Bound by Westleys & Co., London.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in blind- and gold-stamped red publishers cloth.
Printed by James Ivison, Keswick.
Illustrations by Schenck & McFarlane; after C[harles] W[illiam] Rothery. Printed by Day & Son.
Date from Abbey.
Abbey, J.R. Travel 256
- Subject Terms:
- Day & Son -- Printer.Ivison, James -- Printer.Longman, Brown, Green and Longman -- Publisher.Norway -- Description and travel.Schenck & McFarland -- Printer.Voyages and travels.
- Wood engravings -- .
Lithographs -- .
Steel engraving -- .
YCBA Collections Search
Rothery, Charles William, Notes on a yacht voyage to Hardanger Fjord and the adjacent estuaries , 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.