Rowe, George, 1796-1864, Illustrations of the Cinque ports and watering places in Kent and Sussex , 
Illustrations of the Cinque ports and watering places in Kent and Sussex / drawn from nature and on stone by G. Rowe.
- [Hastings] : Printed and published by G. Wooll, Printseller, 5, High Street, Hastings, & sold by R. Ackerman, 96, Strand, London, 
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : chiefly ill. ; 26 x 35 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.C55 R69 1831+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Date of publication from English Catalog of Books.
Title page is lithographed.
English catalog of books, Prel. vol., p. 504
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in quarter green morocco with marbed paper boards; gilt tooled green morocco label on front cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Cinque Ports (Association) -- Pictorial works.Kent (England) -- Pictorial works.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1831.Sussex (England) -- Pictorial works.Wooll, G. -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.