Gilded wood , c1991
- Gilded wood : conservation and history / general editors, Deborah Bigelow ... [et al.].
- Madison, Conn. : Sound View Press, c1991.
- Physical Description:
- 428 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryTT380 G55 1991 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Outgrowth of the October 1988 Gilding Conservation Symposium, a conference held at the Philadelphia Museum of Art, sponsored by the Wooden Artifacts Group, a specialty group of the American Institute for Conservation of Historic and Artistic Works, and by the Foundation of the American Institute for Conservation.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Gilding -- Conservation and restoration.Wood finishing -- History.