Fenn, Frederick, 1868-1924, Old English furniture , 1920
Old English furniture / by Frederick Fenn and B. Wyllie.
- London : B.T. Batsford, 1920.
- Physical Description:
- x, 90 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryNK2529 F45 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Articles & Chapters
- Bibliography: p. 
- Subject Terms:
- Furniture -- England.
- Oak furniture
- The walnut wood period
- The introduction of mahogany
- Inlaid mahogany and satinwood
- Chairs and sofas.