Mount, Harry, The reception of Dutch genre painting in England, 1695-1829 , 1991
- The reception of Dutch genre painting in England, 1695-1829 / Harry Thomas Mount.
- [S.l. : s.n.], 1991.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. (248 leaves,  leaves of plates) : ill.
- Reference LibraryND1452 N43 M68 1991 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Thesis (Ph.D.)--University of Cambridge, 1991.
Photocopy. [S.l. : s.n., 1992?] 2 v. in 1 ; 30 cm.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- England -- Philosophy.Art criticism -- England.Art critics -- England -- Attitudes.Genre painting, Dutch -- Influence.Genre painting, Dutch -- Public opinion.Genre painting, English -- 18th century -- Dutch influences.Genre painting, English -- 19th century -- Dutch influences.