Awash in color : Homer, Sargent, and the great American watercolor / by Sue Welsh Reed and Carol Troyen, with contributions by Roy Perkinson and Annette Manick.
- 1st ed.
- Boston : Museum of Fine Arts, in association with Bulfinch Press, Little, Brown and Co., c1993.
- Physical Description:
- lxxx, 266 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1805 R44 1993 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exhibition held at the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, Apr. 28-Aug. 15, 1993.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Homer, Winslow, 1836-1910.Museum of Fine Arts, Boston -- Exhibitions.Sargent, John Singer, 1856-1925.Watercolor painting -- 19th century -- United States -- Exhibitions.Watercolor painting -- 20th century -- United States -- Exhibitions.Watercolor painting, American -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Reed, Sue Welsh, Awash in color , c1993