IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
The anatomy lesson , 1992
The anatomy lesson : art and medicine : an exhibition of art and anatomy to celebrate the tercentenary of the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland.
- Dublin : National Gallery of Ireland, 1992.
- Physical Description:
- 157 p. : ill. (some col.), facsims., ports. ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryQM51 I732 D833 1992 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "Published on the occasion of an exhibition at the National Gallery of Ireland, 18 October-29 November 1992"--t.p. verso.
"Edited by Brian P. Kennedy and Davis Coakley"--t.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Anatomy, Artistic -- Exhibitions.Medical illustration -- Exhibitions.Medicine and art -- Exhibitions.Royal College of Physicians of Ireland -- Exhibitions.