National Gallery (Great Britain), An exhibition of cleaned pictures, 1936-1947, 1947
- An exhibition of cleaned pictures, 1936-1947. [Catalogue]
- Rev. impression.
- [London] Printed for the Trustees, 1947.
- Physical Description:
- xxiv,104p. 19cm.
- Reference LibraryN1070 .A775 1947 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cover title: Cleaned pictures.
Bibliography: p. 104.
- Subject Terms:
- Painting -- Conservation and restoration.Painting -- England -- London -- Exhibitions.