Hughes, T. S. (Thomas Smart), 1786-1847, Travels in Sicily, Greece & Albania , 1820
- Travels in Sicily, Greece & Albania / by the Rev. Thos. Smart Hughes.
- London : J. Mawman, 1820.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDF721 H85 1820+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy.
Printed by Barnard and Farley, Skinner Street, London.
Illustrations by J. Smith, F.C. Lewis; after C.R. Cockerell.
Abbey, J.R. Travel 203
- Subject Terms:
- Albania -- Description and travel.Barnard and Farley -- Printer.Greece (Modern) -- Description and travel.Mawman, J. -- Publisher.Sicily (Italy) -- Description and travel.
- Aquatints -- 1820.
Soft-ground etchings -- 1820.
Engravings -- 1820.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.