IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Legh, Thomas, 1793-1857, Narrative of a journey in Egypt and the country beyond the Cataracts , 1817
Narrative of a journey in Egypt and the country beyond the Cataracts / by Thomas Legh.
- Second edition.
- London : John Murray, 1817.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 296 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDT53 L514 1817Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Abbey, J.R. Travel in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 267
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy.
Printed by C. Roworth, Bell Yard, Temple Bar.
Illustrations by J. Clark; after Thomas Legh.
- Subject Terms:
- Egypt -- Description and travel.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1817.Murray, John -- Publisher.Roworth, C. -- Printer.
- Aquatints -- 1817
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.