Williams, W. Mattieu (William Mattieu), 1820-1892, Through Norway with a knapsack , 1859
- Through Norway with a knapsack / by W. Mattieu Williams.
- London : Smith, Elder and co., 1859.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 332,  p.,  leaves of plates (some folded ) : ill., map ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDL417 .W45 1859Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound by Westleys & Co., London.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in gold-stamped green flecked publishers cloth.
BAC: Publishers advertisment:  p. at end.
Abbey, J.R. Travel 258
- Subject Terms:
- Davis, Walter Evan -- Autograph.Norway -- Description and travel.Norway -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Smith, Elder and Co. -- Publisher.Westleys & Co. -- Binder.
- Chromolithographs -- 1859.
Wood engravings -- 1859.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.